Tullibody History Group
We have an A-Z selection of files containing some births, deaths and marriages, also photographs and memorabilia. If anyone would like to add their pictures or stories, please contact us. We have grave recordings and photographs of most of the stones in the Auld Kirkyard dating back to 1699. We also have transcribed the Poor Records of the income and expenditure by the trustees that ran the Poor House in Tullibody from 1702---1892. It gives names of individuals who were using a Mortcloth for a burial and also who received relief.
Opening Times of Heritage Centre are April til October Saturday 2 - 4pm
Registered Chariy: SC033965
For a list of the up and coming Talks
Please click here
|||Website design by LMcCann, Tullilbody History Group © 2017 || Find us on Facebook ||Email Us|||